Out of box defective must be reported to Tempo’s Customer service department.
- Warranty period begins within 30 days of delivery to the distributor or within 14 days of the proof of purchase date on the end customer’s receipt, sales ticket or invoice.
- Any return of goods must be approved through the assignment of a Return Material Request (RMR) number. Submit requests to email@example.com. The claim is to be submitted only by the company who purchased from Tempo.
- Customer will have the option to receive a replacement or a credit.
- Replacement orders will be entered at time of RMR creation.
- If available, please return product in original packaging.
- Tempo will pay freight from our direct customer’s location back to the shipping point. Call Tag or account number will be provided.
- Credit will be processed when defective material is received and is determined by Tempo to be defective and/or unused.
INSPECTION/TESTING: Buyer, at its expense, agrees that it will promptly inspect the Goods upon receipt thereof, and in no event later than thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the Goods. Buyer shall deliver to Tempo within fifteen (15) days of inspection, but in no event later than forty-five (45) days from the date of receipt of the Goods, written notice of any and all deficiencies, defects, variations from specifications or complaints of any kind with respect to the quantity, quality, condition, shipment, performance, price or appearance of the Goods so received by Buyer. In the event no such written notice is received by Tempo, Buyer shall be deemed conclusively to have inspected and accepted all such Goods unconditionally and to have waived any and all rights and claims, including without limitation any right to reject the Goods or to claim damages in respect thereof. Buyer may not return goods without first advising Tempo of the reasons therefore, obtaining from Tempo a material authorization number and observing such instructions as Tempo may give in authorizing such return. In the event a return is authorized by Tempo, a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for any Goods shall be deducted from the final credit amount.
Have an issue? Please contact us: